i would love to paint my floors a glossy white.
Who needs rugs? Don't you just love, love, love painted floors?
I cannot believe that lace pattern was painted. That is amazingly ridiculous!xoxoRebecca June
These are GORGEOUS! I've been loving painted floors too! and these are fabulous examples!! I love the mary mcdonald room and the aqua kitchen.
My jaw just dropped. I love Mark Cutler's stained striped floor SO much! I want to do that! (and I probably will!)
I've just been agonising for a week over what colour to stain a client's floors. Why didn't you post this last week? These are just fabulous.
The coral & baby blue are wonderful companions. Gorgeous!
i would love to paint my floors a glossy white.
ReplyDeleteWho needs rugs? Don't you just love, love, love painted floors?
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that lace pattern was painted. That is amazingly ridiculous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rebecca June
These are GORGEOUS! I've been loving painted floors too! and these are fabulous examples!! I love the mary mcdonald room and the aqua kitchen.
ReplyDeleteMy jaw just dropped. I love Mark Cutler's stained striped floor SO much! I want to do that! (and I probably will!)
ReplyDeleteI've just been agonising for a week over what colour to stain a client's floors. Why didn't you post this last week? These are just fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThe coral & baby blue are wonderful companions. Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete