This chic room is the perfect blend of classic and contemporary. I love a well edited mix of furniture, lighting and art. I envision this home being used for gatherings not lounging. That gorgeous piano is just waiting for a musician. I've been putting off subscribing to Canadian House and Home {i guess I'm spoiled by the $12 yearly sub. rates in the U.S.} but this magazine would be the perfect replacement for the much-missed Domino. {what a great birthday gift..hint hint..to my relatives}



If you enjoy Canadian House & Home, try the Canadian Style at Home. I look forward to receiving it in the mail every month... well worth the subscription price!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great room! I love when modern is mixed well with traditional- so funky yet classic. Like that over-sized drum shade a lot.
ReplyDeleteSo Canadian House and Home is a good one? Good to know.
Great, thanks so much for the tip.
ReplyDeleteI'll check it out.
So worth the price!! And can you really put a price on the happiness you get from opening a fabulous new magazine? Except for Vogue Living which is over $80 a year for 6 issues!!
ReplyDeleteI always lean more towards modern design as oppose to classic. But sometimes I do enjoy the warmth of classic design. Great design, but a warmer color tone would help accentuate it much more.
ReplyDeleteNicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/
I think I might have to get a subscription - gorgeous images!
ReplyDeleteI have love Canadian House & Home from a far for a while now too. And I've been thinking the exact same thing, that maybe I should splurge and get a subscription. These pics only make me want it more!
ReplyDeleteI am in love. I always try to do color but always come back to this...just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love this magazine but agree on the price! I'm starting to think it's worth it. That room is simply beautiful...-carlee
ReplyDeleteI have to have that floor lamp! Does anyone know what the style is called or where I might be able to find one? Thank you!
ReplyDelete