Pillow cases.. Sometimes a casual, masculine room is just fine with me! A clip from the home of Badgley-Mischka. {pillow cases - Leontine linens}I just "heart" Leontine Linens don't you? I would have a tough time choosing between all their fabulous options..



Top Image: Elle Decor. Sept. 2009.
those are pretty awesome. i love monograms and those big ones are my fave. gay men are cool.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the look of big bold monograms. Especially in bright cheery colors.
ReplyDeleteLove Leontine and I am in love with BM's pillowcases! The huge font is so fun. I've been thinking about featuring their bedroom for Fab Room Friday, but I won't if it would bother you for me to post the image.
ReplyDeletei really loved that bedroom as well and was wondering where to get like that.
ReplyDeletethanks
I'm totally digging the monogrammed pillows. I think I like the coral pillows on the last pic the best.
ReplyDeletei couldn't agree more...they are just perfection!
ReplyDelete"Gay men are cool". Well put, MFAMB. I agree.
ReplyDeletelove them. don't love the price. need to figure out how to get the look without emptying my wallet.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!
ReplyDeleteI like cheery colors, this are pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteRita
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step