usually amazing and very political!! I'll report back with the details...
Madonna owns a number of properties (as you can imagine) but keeps her home life private!! ( wouldn't you? ) Her NYC penthouse was published in May 2007. It's very Art Deco. Her brother, Christopher was the interior designer.
Images: Architectural Digest, May 2007.What do you think of her place?? I would expect something a bit sexier from Madonna.
She and her brother Christoper no longer speak and as you've probably heard he published a tell all book about his sis' in July 2008. Maybe she needs a new interior designer????
I'm not usually one to gossip, but it was announced today that
Madonna and Guy Ritchie are splitting up. (Not a surprise)
I guess money doesn't buy happiness or a great designer for that matter.





The pictures are really great and show a sutle sensuality with the purple accents and nude portraits. Also, that chair is fantastic..go Madonna!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the dinning room, and am also underwhelmed by the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteYes, I would have to agree Andrea.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to send a portfolio
package off to Madonna..wink, wink.