Here's what is on my radar this week!!
1. Thanksgiving table setting inspiration. I love the look of sterling silver mixed with natural colors and elements. By
Carolyne Roehm
2. I often wear my hair pulled back. A casual chignon is both practical and tres chic. ;) (and that sweater?? It's amaze - anyone know where it is from?)
3. My thought for the week!!
4. I very much want this
TB throw for my new living room!
5. Be sure to check out the Sally King Benedict pop up shop on
Furbish Studio's site. I adore her paintings!
oh! I love that table setting by Carolyn Roehm! Natural and sparkly at the same time! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie-
ReplyDeleteThe outfit in #2 is actually a sequin shift dress from French Connection. It is called the Geomaze Beaded Dress, and it is on sale right now! Would be just right for a festive holiday party. : )
This sweater is a short dress from French Connection. The photo comes from the Happily Grey blog, Sept 19th.
ReplyDeleteI love that Tory Burch throw. It's the perfect substitute for the Hermes Avalon.
ReplyDeleteKaty www.designsbykaty.com