I'm heading to The Cape today for a little sun and fun this week!! It's a mini-vaca...Our first stop? The beach! Here's what is in my beach bag!!
We are going to the tip of the Cape - to P-town and Truro!
|In keeping with my cottage love posts, I will also be sharing larger homes that catch my eye. I am aptly titling these "home love". Here's another beauty this month. Luckily for us, Sue De Chiara of the fabulous retail store and blog Zhush has her home featured on the My Domaine website. Sue worked closely with designer Lauren from Muse Interiors to complete the project. It is a wonderfully chic mix of sandy greys and blues. Two of my favorite shades. Enjoy all the goodness and see more here.|
|This bar and color are fabulous!!|
My focus has been on the outside of my house this week. I shared my Palm Beach inspiration. On that note and and keeping with a popular Palm Beach color scheme, I thought I'd share this gem. I always love aqua, mint, white and grey together. A classic and soothing mix for sure. This house is so pretty and inviting. I especially love this welcoming dutch door. This entire home featured in Luxe Magazine is lovely. Be sure to check out the kitchen color combo....beautiful..
Happy Friday and weekend. Wishing all the Dad's and men who act as a Dad and share their love..Have a wonderful Father's Day. Enjoy. xo
|Sorry for the re-post of Krista's porch. I just ADORE this look.|
|Sooooo as I have mentioned we have been cranking on the yard. Next up? A seating area outdoors. I don't have a porch or a patio yet but I think we are going to install a patio at some point. In the meantime, I plan to set up a seating area and want it inspired by Palm Beach style. Think Chippendale details, scalloped umbrellas, stripes and lots of pretty colors!!! In fact, the prettier the better. (P.S. My bedroom is almost done. I am having bedside tables sprayed a very similar color to these blue chair cushions...eek!! I'm so excited!)|
|Purchase Katie's cookbook here.|
|Hello, hello! A huge TGIF to you! I don't know if I was coming or going this week. It seemed like I was only home to sleep! I've been doing lots of client shopping lately. Here is a run down of what's on my radar....Have a goodie! xo.|
1. I LOVE a layered table, anemones and Aerin Lauder for that matter. Isn't this table beautiful?? (by Aerin)
2. I seriously envy women who not only have gorgeous hair (I am not complaining but some seem to have the shiniest of locks) but the time to style them beautifully. Honestly, I only wash my hair about three times a week. (my hair dresser says this is better for it) My go-to style is a bouncy pony tail. It's easy, stays out of my way but still looks pulled together. I will however take the time at some point to try one of these on my hair!! Do you have a favorite brand??
3. I learned this a long time ago!
4. There are ups and downs to my job. One of the "ups" are my favorite clients. Ones who not only let you help them design their home but become friends along the way. I have one client I have been working with for well over a year. She's wonderful and it has been a pleasure working with her. I stopped by her house this week and everything is looking really good. The paint colors looked perfect! She has a lovely home and great taste! I cannot wait to have this one photographed. We were chatting about cleaning out your closet. I tend to buy great quality staples and layer in with colorful trends. This outfit is a perfect early summer mix of neutral staples. One of my favorite colors to wear is white/cream Find a similar sweater here.
5. Pink pampas grass...How fun is this?
6. My new best friend! They say after thirty if you use one product, it should be eye cream! I have been using this cream by Beauty Counter and I love it! My dear and talented friend Sarah is one of their beauty consultants. She can give you any extra information about all of their amazing and safe products. Be sure to read Sarah's blog, it's a favorite.
7. Capri, I desperately want to meet you!
8. I LOVE frozen yogurt. In fact, I probably stop by Sweet Frogs too often. This is a recipe to make you own. Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorite flavors.