Monday, July 28, 2008

OH Baby!

Pottery Barn in general has been looking great lately, if you haven't seen their latest home catalog, check it out. They've mixed it up a bit!!! Finally. For a few years I wouldn't even open my catalog, it went straight to the recycle bin.

I started to look at Pottery Barn kids when I was pregnant...This year's baby section is very fresh and fun! They are now offering a custom fabric line section. Each fabric is sold by the yard. The damask pictured below is beautiful!! This fabric would look great in any room!

Read on for a sampling of some of their new items!!


Happy Monday!





Floor to ceiling drapes in the pear color would be fabulous. Or if drapes aren't in the budget, a pair of 24" pillows welted in solid pear would liven up any space.

Custom fabrics - sold by the yard



Custom bumpers, so cute. Mix the polka dot, pear and damask for a layered look.





When I was preggers, I looked everywhere for felt baskets to outfit my little one's nursery, that
was only a year ago.



I had to throw these in, aren't they adorable?



They always carried these great totes, but they finally added more colors!!
I love the large buckets. Perfect for everything from laundry to toys.






Adorable monkey print, the quilt is very David Hicks
The monkey print also comes in drapes.




They also added a modern line to their furniture collection.




This fun desk comes in three colors, it's a piece that could grow with your child;
It would also make a nice dressing table for Mommy.





I may have to purchase this cashmere and cotton blanket for the Fall Season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails