Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sneak Peek - Fall is just around the corner

I'm back from my much needed break on the South Shore!! I can't believe the Summer is almost over. I cherish this time of year!! If you are a North Easterner you'll know exactly what I am talking about. The winter drags on forever....blah blah blah. I'll stop rambling now.
Coming home to a slew of new Fall magazines and catalogs is always a treat. Here's a sample of Urban Outfitters home collection. They are looking good and the price is always right.




"New Item" tufted velvet headboard, avail. in a # of colors.




1 comment:

Uncle Beefy said...

Wow! Urban Outfitters? I know they can have some cool stuff but this is such a great collection. And I am seriously hearting that green headboard! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails