Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FLAVOR PAPER


I felt I had to expand on yesterday's post regarding the fashion forward designs of Flavor Paper...

Sakura - cherry blossom


Here is a sampling of their line...These wallcoverings are fabulo....us!!!! enough said.


Party Girl - maquette

Monaco - gold {Smilovic paper}

Terminal - grasshopper
Terminal


Amy Smilovic, the genius behind fashion house tibi has created three of my favorite papers.. {Valencia, Kashmiri, Monaco}
Amy's house - InStyle Magazine, Summer 2008
(couldn't make these larger, sorry)





Kashmiri - stone



Valencia
Kashmiri - raven
Kashmiri - raspberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the unique wall paper design. It is very creative. I toured this home once and it really wasn't a big house, however, for some reason the set-up made it seem very spacious. I believe it might have been the wallpaper that gave the illusion..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails