Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Finds

I am starting to pine over my holiday decorating ideas, call me crazy but I can't seem to get the image of a white feather wreath or two out of my mind. I'm thinking my color scheme is going to be moss + chartreuse, white + silver.. I'll keep you posted on my finds...
Wreath: Jamaligarden




LOVE, these circular sculptures from San Francisco based Wingard Home



Image: Vogue, Sept. 2008

Calling all Fashionistas or not. My good friend Lindsey, an amazingly talented personal shopper/stylist was featured on Mamapreneur @ bellinipics.typepad { A PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT FOR YOURSELF OR LOVED ONE}

Stephanie Piscitelli the creator of Mamapreneur is a natural light portrait photographer - see her beautiful work here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails