Thursday, December 11, 2008


This kitchen feels like a jewel box, love it.....
A vibrant shot of red will add an energized kick to almost any neutral color palette!

Table - Suzanne Allen

Ruthie Sommers
Print is Thibaut {I happen to have a sample in my office}

Bungalow 5
Image: House Beautiful

Love this red door!!
This is the glamorous entrance to Trina Turk's California home
Image: Elle Decor, July 2007.

Photographer: Laura Resen's loft {she now lives in a farmhouse}

Image: Veranda

Image: Elle Decor

Kelly Wearstler
Image: House Beautiful, 2001.

Image: Elle Decor

Miles Redd
Image: Domino Mag.

Kelly Wearslter
Image: House Beautiful

Image: Design New England

Image: Elle Decor


Velvet and Linen said...

Didn't Ruthie Summers do a great job on that room.
Love that wall paper. I think it works because everything else in the room is so neutral.

Thank you for sharing.


Alicia B Blogs said...

Hey! Love your blog and congrats to you too on the Washington Post. Awesome (us)!

Julie - SHELTER said...

Yes, Ruthie did a great job!! I can recall the first time I saw that room in a magazine!! Thanks Brooke!!

dwellings and decor said...

Oh I love all the red. You have some fabulous picks here. Great blog! I am definitely subscribing.

SHELTER said...

Thank you Dwellings and Decor, glad you enjoyed the post.


Related Posts with Thumbnails