Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pretty in Pink


Pale pink walls are an unexpected way to warm up a space, as proven by designer Windsor Smith. This is a snapshot of her living room. Her beautifully layered home was featured in Domino Mag. August 07. Color: Ben Moore, Romantic Pink # 2004-70



My dear friend Sarah amazes me, following seven months of bedrest, she gave birth to twin girls in early November, along with taking care of her babies she has managed to meticulously decorate her darling girl's nursery...It's precious. Wall Paper: Thibaut

I loved her idea to hang these tutu's on the wall. She purchased the painted clothes pins and wooden tack's on Etsy - Stella Bean.

I've been blessed with a terrible cold this week, so I can't think of a better time to post rooms that are, pretty in pink. Pink rooms are the perfect way to beat those winter blues...

A fun and unexpected foyer by Jonathan Adler


Even Pottery Barn ripped of this great design. Tent your ceiling and have a custom shower curtain created with tie backs. Designer: Krista Ewart














Images: Domino, Domino, Elle Decor, Domino, Domino, House and Garden, Met. Home, Elle Decor, Domino, Elle Decor, bttm three photos: Elle Decor, designer: Philip Gorrivan, Photographer: Pieter Estersohn

1 comment:

LindsB said...

I love pink! I wish the BF would let me use it around our house more besides just clothes for me, I'm hoping one day he figures out it is cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails