Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RESOLUTION 2 - CONTINUE MY INSPIRATIONAL JOURNEY





Modernism Rediscovered - three book series
I know that may sound corny, but I am constantly trying to grow as a designer; another one of my goals this year is to take a photography class. I am inspired by so many photographers, and so many types of photography...I thought I would post three suggestions of work for my book(s) of the month recommendation.
The first, is the work of Julius Shulman, Shulman has been photographing modern architecture around the world for nearly eight decades. His work is amazing, I'm sure you may recognize his famous photograph of Richard Neutra's Kaufmann house. {pictured below} Secondly, I've included World Architecture, The Masterworks, by Will Pryce, this book contains a visual treasure trove of inspiring architectural photographs!

Neutra's, Kaufmann House 1947. Julius Shulman



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails