Monday, January 12, 2009

Take me away....

This happens every year, it's only mid-January but somehow after three snowstorms and a handful of icy mornings it feels more like the end of February...I need an escape, a break from the cold....so I thought I'd dream with you for a moment. If I were going away {sadly I'm not} I would love to lounge by this pool, with a few friends and a cold cocktail {or 2}....{I love everything about this image, especially the modern take on "the cabana"}...oh and I would of course have to buy a few new items for my trip....here are my choices...

Michael Kors
{although looks like you have to be 6'-2", 105 lbs. to pull this one off}


Henri Bendel

Gucci
Maybe next year!
Image: Elle Decor.

3 comments:

vicki archer said...

Oh to be lounging around that pool in one of those dresses - sublime. xv

LindsB said...

I love that necklace, its so fresh looking.

Anonymous said...

If you have a chance also check out the new star fish bikini in J.Crew, just saw it today...very cute, would work in well with this dreamy day. Thanks for the comments - so true.

Best,
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails