Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday - This week's finds...

Hope you all had a great week!! I thought I'd round up a few of my Design Center finds for you..
I was in Lee Jofa yesterday, one of my favorite showrooms for graphic prints btw...Diamond & Baratta have partnered with Lee Jofa on another fabric line, the swatches aren't on Lee Jofa's site yet, nor did they have many samples in stock..below is a pretty graphic named Ciro - Color: blue. If you haven't been privy to the dynamic duo's work, I've included a few shots below for your viewing pleasure.


This fabric is part of the new line
Style: Ciro in blue.

Love this plaid kitchen floor. D & B often ground their spaces with a pronounced graphic.




Their existing fabrics with Lee Jofa.


Great, graphic houndstooth

I hadn't visited Chameleon Fine Lighting's website in a while, the quality of their lighting is amazing.

Isn't this a pretty little number? Perfect for the powder room or small foyer.



I love how feminine this fixture is...I can envision it hanging in a woman's dressing room..
Have a great weekend!! Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails