Monday, March 9, 2009

BEACHY KEEN..


I love the design details of this home, the tiled wall in the kitchen, the unexpected headboard and bedskirt, and the clean mix of materials in the bathroom. Laid back-luxe.

It was such a pleasure to have a taste of warm weather this weekend in Boston, by March I'm sooooo over the doldrums of winter, skiing is fun but in my world, balmy summer days on the beach are even better! I've also been craving simplicity lately, so hence today's post, a combo of both.. Ocean inspired spaces really SPEAK to me!! Enjoy and happy Monday!



Turquoise and coral accents, one of my favorite color combos..



What's better than dining outdoors?


{excuse my notes}













Images: top to bottom: Coastal Living, House and Garden, House Beautiful, Coastal Living, ?, Country Living, Country Living, Elle Decor, Elle Decor, House and Garden, Coastal Living, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Elle Decor

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These images are beautiful. That's it! I want to pack my bag and head for the beach straight away!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Yes, so do I!!

Melkorka said...

I just found your blog and I love every single picture you have posted... what great selections! This beachy keen post is to die for - each photos is has such sun drenched - clean styled spaces, i can imagine the salt water in the air... thanks for the mini mind vacation :)!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. The images actually make me want to build a beach inspired home someday!

Alison Duffy said...

Adore your blog!

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Stumbled on you today via Absolutely Beautiful Things. So glad I did. Love your blog. My home and shop are near a well used state park lake and the photos on your blog remind me of a lot of the homes here. Adding you to my "kin"-dred spirits.
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails