Thursday, April 9, 2009

ARTIST - ONE TO WATCH - ZOE PAWLAK

I am continually inspired by and amazed at the talent of so many artists. I find great joy in discovering new favorites. I came across the beautiful paintings of Zoe Pawlak via Katy Elliott's blog.
Zoe will also work with both clients and designers to create commissioned pieces. Another reason to start saving my pennies!! Please be sure to peruse her site for more wonderful paintings. {Title - proceeds each painting}

{Before We Stood At All}

{Santiago Hills - Pink Sky}

{untitled}

{I Had Hoped For This}

{Cream Sky and Brushed Green}

2 comments:

zoe pawlak said...

Thank you so much for posting my work. Great blog.


Zoe Pawlak

Ivy Lane said...

LOVE!!!!!! Like the "creamy sky....
paintng.. trying to find something for a huge blank wall in my kitchen! Thanks for this intro.. and I love Zoe's name...! "Life"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails