Monday, June 29, 2009

A Sunny Spot

Happy Monday - I hope you have time to relax in a sunny spot this morning; the perfect way to start the day! I can't wait for the sun to return.
I only have time for a quick note. My mother and I hosted a beautiful shower for my sister yesterday, so it was a busy weekend. I'm not sure if I have any post worthy photos, I didn't have much time to take many. I'm now off to a client meeting and have an equally crazy week. If you are on vacation, ENJOY! I'll return with a longer post soon!

7 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I love the green. That is my kind of sunny spot. Wish I were outside; here in Houston we have the opposite problem. Too hot to be outside. Happy week to you!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Wish I was sitting at that table now- eating lunch and reading a book.

LindsB said...

I would love a sunny spot anywhere right about now- I cant take much more of all this rain!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love all those pops of green throughout both rooms. Very cheerful!

red ticking said...

everytime i visit your blog i smile. it is so cheery and informative and i just today finally saw that you live in boston! some of my favorite years were spent living in boston... have a wonderful week and holiday weekend... x pam

paula said...

what a lovely spot for a cup of tea.

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I agree, I can't wait to see the SUN!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails