Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WHY NOT?

COVER YOUR WALLS. HERE'S A PEEK AT SOME OF MY FAVORITE WALLPAPERS...
{manufacturer noted below if available}














Images: Cole and Son - Hicks Hexagon, Absolutely Beautiful Things, Clarence House - Vase design: T. Keller Donovan, Quadrille design: M.design interiors, lft: Imperial Trellis, right: Clarence House - Domino, Cole and Sons via flickr, Laura Ashley, Meg Braff, Coral Pattern - T. Keller Donovan, ?, Thibault, via Design Sponge, Rose Cummings - Zebrine Domino.

7 comments:

mb said...

Love wallpaper again. What a difference a decade makes.
There are so many yummy ones out there too.
Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

These are fabulous! I share so many of the same favorites with you. Love these!

Joslyn said...

oooh thanks for including me! mine's the cole and son's woods paper.
xo
joslyn

The Goods Design said...

I am such a wallpaper junkie - I love all those images! The black and white trees with the birds - that's in my dining room!

susie q said...

I love wallpaper too and these are some of my favorites. I just discovered a new design firm out of Barcelona -- Tres Tintas. Walnut Wallpaper carries their line: http://tinyurl.com/ykkggnw. You might like it.

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Susie -

I'll have to check that paper out. Walnut Wallpaper is such a great source.

Chic Coles said...

Loved first and last! and all in between!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails