Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday - I couldn't agree more part deux....

My pregnancy uniform is looking very similar to Gweneth's outfit pictured below.


Although, I usually add a piece of chunky jewelry - Geoffrey Good Ring
* black (or deep grey) leggings - as of late daily

* long top - this must cover my backside.

* black boots

* unbuttoned trench - no explanation needed.

* sunglasses

* Although I tend to add a pop of color with chunky jewelry

note: { my black trench isn't from Tods; it's from Kenneth Cole, nor is it cashmere}

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tres chic! I love that look!

cats said...

i'm 8 months pregnant and would love to have that as my uniform - unfortunately in the last few weeks my feet and legs have swelled so much that i can't wear tall boots and it's killing me!!!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Oh, good luck. I'm not there yet, but I know your pain. I'm sure I won't get away with this look in Dec. {i'll be 8 mnths then} either.
I just find leggings to be the most comfortable thing right now.

Good Luck to you.

Best,
Julie

mb said...

What a very chic uniform for pregnancy. Once you deliver, you can continue to wear it... I usually wanted to burn my pregnancy outfits when I was done with them.

Ivy Lane said...

wellll.... I can say I don't know anyone who has a more fabulous "pregnancy uniform" than you! Hang in there!!! I am sure you are one hot mama to be!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Yes MB, I'll never want to look at the tops again....They will go off to my sister...or friends. I feel like I wear the same things week after week. It's yoga pants on the weekends.

Have a good day.

paula said...

very chic mama. I in no way dressed this good while pregnant. I was huge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails