Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's Cookin?



Keep your Thanksgiving day dinner table simple {because I'm sure you're as busy as I am} + earthy with natural decorations and layered plates in warm color tones..
Are you cooking the whole Thanksgiving she-bang? or just helping with a side dish..
I'm just helping out this year, so I've decided to bring whipped sweet potatoes a la Ina Garten..click the cookbook below for the easy recipe!


while we're on the topic of dinners..The Obamas' hosted a state dinner last night..{wouldn't you just love to experience an event like that just once in your life? } here are a couple photos via The Huffington Post. Michelle's elegant gown was appropriately design by Naeem Khan..

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!
Images: top two: the hostess blog {via Country Living}

3 comments:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Man, Michelle Obama looks stunning! I'm in charge of the cheese platter...

LindsB said...

Michelle looked hot in that dress!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Liza said...

How did they do that napkin with the name on it? I really like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails