Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where I'd like to...


Clear my head..
My style and tastes really run the gamut. I'm drawn to over the top drama {think Miles Redd + Kelly Wearstler} but I also love simplified, clean spaces with a bit of restraint. The light streaming into this room is gorgeous, as are the refined pieces of furniture, lighting and colors.
I've been running around like crazy lately..I would love to curl up in the sun on one of those sofas with a design magazine. I'm calmer just thinking of it. Now I've got to get back to work....
Image Photography: Moris Moreno

5 comments:

Laura Casey Interiors said...

My style runs the gamut too. Love this clean and paired down look.

Ivy Lane said...

Have a great day!

Jacob said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

Anonymous said...

do you know who the designer of this space is?

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I'll see if I can find out who the designer is. I don't know. The photograher is Moris Moreno.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails