Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Champagne Kissed....

I'm signing off for 2009 and very much looking forward to 2010. I think it's going to be a very exciting year both personally and professionally. The Shelter design website/new identity is launching in mid- January. I'll also continue to feature fresh ideas, amazing finds and inspiration on the Shelter-Blog.
I can't wait to share my recent projects and some photos of my home with you!!
I want to send A huge thank you to each and every-one of my readers for your support + loyalty! I wish you all the best for healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year!!
Now a little fashion/design bit. I predict that we're going to continue to see warm metallics; like gold and copper popping up everywhere in fashion and at home in 2010! {so I guess it's 010'}
Cheers xxoo, Julie





Images: Harper's Bazaar, Jeffrey Bilhuber, Decor Pad, Vogue (Nina Ricci), Jan Showers, Bazaar, ?, Lindsey Adelman, J. Crew, Homes and Gardens, via La Dolce Vita, Canadian House and Home

6 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the metallics and mixing them together.

Happy New Year!

Ivy Lane said...

Cheers to a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2010!!!

Happy Happy!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Great photos to end 2009. Wishing you a fun-filled New Years Eve. Ring in 2010 with great abandon and joy. Here's to a new decade x

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

I showed a client your blog and we both loved the bulb chandelier...any info on who is the manufacturer?

Thanks.

Jane

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Hi Jane,

I have the name someplace. I'll post asap.

Thanks,
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails