Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My bags are packed....



I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm leaving for the hospital to have my baby {eek} in about twenty minutes. First off, thank you for all your kind messages, baby name suggestions and well wishes over the past week! I appreciate every one of them!!

Secondly, I thought I'd leave you with a little eye candy while I'm gone...I don't know about you, but I am definitely a bit weary of the over the top "Hollywood Regency" look.. What never grows old though is a sense of fabulous, sophisticated style. The home pictured below is the epitome of chic but still contains a sense of calm, order and fun! Enjoy and Cheers....I'll be back to posting in about a week or two!!!! Julie










New York designer Philip Gorrivan helped Victoria Webster with her home. I've long admired his use of color and ability to mix period pieces and patterns.



20 comments:

tarheel said...

oh goodness, 2 weeks?! Make your husband tell us if the baby is a boy or a girl! Congratulations!

mb said...

Praying for mom and baby. Good luck.
xxmb

Lilacandgrey said...

Congratulations! And thank you for the "eye candy."

Mandy-Jo said...

You're about to have a baby ... and you are still blogging! Incredible! All the best with the birth and look forward to reading your next adventures.

kelleyp said...

so exciting. good luck. we will miss you while you are gone. don't wait too long to tell us if it is a boy or a girl!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh wow! all the best!!

LindsB said...

Ahh, good luck!!! I cant wait to hear if its a boy or a girl and what the name choice is.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about your new little one!

Kate said...

Congratulations! I just wanted to say that I recently found your blog and I love it! Good luck with the new baby- SO exciting!

A. Rollo said...

Congratulations my dear friend!

The Goods Design said...

I love that you are blogging mere minutes before running off to off your baby! Wishing you the best!

Suzy said...

Good luck, and best of wishes!

Jenn M. said...

Good luck Julie!! Thanks for such a great parting shot!

Chic Coles said...

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck and a healthy mom and baby!

Abby said...

YEA!!!! Congrats, Congrats!

Leah said...

my heart just skipped a few beats over these pics! good luck with the delivery & wish you the best.

A Perfect Peach said...

congratulations on the baby - yay!!

I just saw those top bags used as side tables in a photo shoot for a hotel - looked so fab!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Best of luck!!!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

You are both in my prayers and cheering you on from here in Texas.
Exciting times ...can't wait for the big news.

God bless xx deb

red ticking said...

praying for you and baby... looking forward to hearing all about it! xx pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails