Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dreaming of..

stealing a moment in a warm sunny place..It's about this time of year {every year} that I start to get the winter blahs.....I love the retro feel of the pink umbrella above. In fact I love almost all of Santa Barbara Designs umbrella's..



I would love to have a beach bungalow in a place like the Bahamas someday! I imagine my space would be fresh, clean and "under decorated". {think Tom Scheerer's beach spaces} {isn't day dreaming fun?}

The pure simplicity of this gorgeous outdoor dining spot is magical!

2 comments:

bazaarofserendipity said...

gotta love all those faux bamboo chairs!! yes please!



www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

Le said...

I am adoring that frilly pink umbrella - to divibe - cheers le

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails