Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book of the Month II

I hid away in my office for a while this afternoon, it's nice to actually do some design work again. I also took a few minutes to do some blog hopping. Courtney from Style Court chronicles a wonderful book {My Mother's Clothes} and exhibition by photographer Jeannette Montgomery Barron. My Mother's Clothes is a narrative and photographic look into the life and closet of Jeannette's mother, Eleanor "Ellie" Montgomery.
Montgomery's beautiful images benefit and are available through SCAD, the book is available here.
I'm adding this one to both my library and the "book of the month" list.



All Images: My Mother's Clothes, Copyright 2010, Jeannette Montgomery Barron. http://www.welcomebooks.com/mymothersclothes/


2 comments:

Moments and Treasures said...

mmm the book sounds interesting, will pop across to that blog for a little peek.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

This is a must read for me. Especially since I lost my own mother in Jan. Thanks for the intro to this incredible book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails