Monday, May 3, 2010


Because we ALL need to steal away + {dream} once in a while.
If I had a country home it would feel sort of like this..
I would have to switch out the armoire for something a bit different, but that light fixture and rug are fab.

I would dine Al Fresco whenever I had the chance!

Images: Shawn Henderson, Canadian House and Home 2 + 3, Domino


Cara said...

Lovely pictures! Happy Monday!

Nienke at Revel said...

Goodness - too bad it is MONDAY (!) because I could steal away to the country to go dine al fresco right about now :)

1 Funky Woman said...

Do you mind if I come too? Wow those pictures are amazing. I love the prints above the bed and the light fixture above the table!

my favorite and my best said...

love that bedroom. it's so fresh and new looking.

Willow Decor said...

I love the chandelier and the outdoor dining!! Great photos!

Charlotta Ward said...

Is that a new banner? I love it!

Yes, I have seen this house and it is amazing. What a place to own. The setting is simply breathtaking - did you see pics of the gardens too?

Thanks for this splendid inspiration!

xx Charlotta

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I would totally love to escape here, too. What wonderfully dreamy photographs these are. Thanks for sharing! Love the al fresco dining shot!


Related Posts with Thumbnails