Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome back DARA!!

{Definitely my kind of kitchen}
I just received my September issue of Veranda..it's the first issue to drop under the creative eye of magazine editor Dara Caponigro {previously of Domino}..and as I imagined I'm already sensing and noticing the wonderful changes..This gorgeous home by Atlanta based designer Melanie Turner is just one of the visual treats in September's issue! I'm so excited about this refreshed publication - I'm sure Dara has more in store for us!





images: scanned by Shelter via Veranda and from Turner Davis Interiors

11 comments:

Olivia said...

loooove these!! that kitchen is totally to die for!

Beth said...

A few times, I have purchased Veranda because their covers are so beautiful, and I cannot resist. I am usually underwhelmed with the inside. The houses featured seem too out of reach. Hopefully that will change with a little Domino influence.

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I agree!!! I hope it becomes more attainable and stylistic.

Kelly Green said...

look very promising indeedy! thanks for posting this - will go and have a look! KG

Nathaniel Shelburne said...

I like how used gray and white with an accent of yellow

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Thanks for sharing!
I'm thinking a subscription may be in order....
xLouise

Shannon Fricke said...

my kind of kitchen too. Great pics.

Hill Country House Girl said...

Thanks for the reminder that Dara would be with Veranda. I am so excited to see how she will affect the overall feel of the magazine. Talk about two totally different magazines! It will be fun to see what she does this time around!

K A T H L E E N said...

love the b&w photos!! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

Hello Lover... said...

Love this! That kitchen alone my finally give me the last little push into subscribing to Veranda!

Diane Bergeron said...

Such a lovely house! The combination of yellow and brown looks beautiful in the living room and eating area.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails