Friday, September 24, 2010

Project - Sneak Peek

I'm finishing up an amazing project right now! It's always great when the client is on board with most of your ideas! When they take risks it works out better for all of us! Here is sneak peek of the job! I can only show you a bit, because I'm told it's not wise not to show all your work if you want to get published with the "big guys". That is why I need to hold off on my home and my little one's nursery too.
Happy Friday. (I'm wondering if it's call "Fri" day because by the end of the week everyone is feeling a bit "fried". ;) )

3 comments:

GB said...

It looks lovely! :)

katiedid said...

OOOOooooo! I want to see more now! You will let us know when it is published I hope?

Carpe Diem said...

Her work is lovely and innovative. I love that she adds glam in every room including the closet, in a beautiful and unexpected way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails