Thursday, October 7, 2010

Estate Eclectic





How amazing is this dragon? You had better snap it up before I do!

I'm so thrilled to share the latest "fabulous home accessory and pillow boutique" to launch on Etsy with you. My amazingly talented friend Betsy began the shop with like minded, design aficionados like yourselves in mind. She has an amazing eye, {you should see her home}, and background. You'll find a carefully curated collection of flea market and vintage finds on her site. I promise you'll love her taste and ever evolving boutique Estate Eclectic and her design ideas on her aptly named blog. Below is a small sampling from her boutique. Happy Shopping!

 Betsy's bio:

"For as long as I can remember, I have loved art and interiors and had an eye for objects. I’ve spent the past 10+ years working in the art world, first at Christie’s in New York City, followed by two years at a gallery while earning a MA in Art History, and most recently at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston for 5+ years. Today (two babies later!), I’m thrilled to open Estate Eclectic and offer select finds for the home. For me, it doesn’t get any better than scouring flea markets, antique stores, and estate sales for that diamond in the rough. I only buy what I love and I hope you find things to love here as well. Cheers!"




10 comments:

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

What a great new shop! Thanks for the lead.

The Huntress said...

thanks for sharing, LOVE her stuff :)

samantha ramage said...

julie! totally just saw your spread in adore online magazine! congrats! i knew once i saw that sparkly deer that it was your office!

xo
sami

Unknown said...

I love her shop!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Gosh she has some beautiful pieces!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Johnna Escobedo said...

OMG. I'm obsessed with this store. This is EXACTLY my style.

Love your blog by the way - it's one of my new faves. xoxoxo

http://drinkinganddreaming.blogspot.com

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Thanks so much Sami!! Isn't the store great?

Stephanie said...

Did you decide to sell off the tray that you bought at Todd Farm's on her site?? I thought that it looked great on your bar table!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Stephanie,

No I still have mine, in fact I just polished it a bit. i did leave some of the patina to it. It's just a coincidence that Betsy has the same tray on her site!! I love my tray. thanks for the comment

Christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Thanks for the introduction- I am an Etsy addict so will add this store to my favourites:) Congrats on the spread in Adore- so great- I LOVE your office:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails