Thursday, October 28, 2010

YUM!


I was just scanning my email and ran across my Goop newsletter. In Today's MAKE section Gwyneth shares the details of a cooking collaboration with Ina Garten. I love both Ina and Gwyneth. Ina for her creative cooking and overall approach to design and entertaining and Gwyneth because she's a chic momma in so many ways ..{plus she comes across as a pretty down to earth person}. 
They prepared homemade herbed ricotta bruschette from Ina's latest cookbook, How Easy Is That? Easy and delicious? A busy mother of two little one's dream. 


2 comments:

Rali @ Styles 'n Cream said...

Hi Julie,

I was just browsing through Ina's book over at Border's. It seems full of great ideas. I shoudl have just bought it ... I love bruschettas and being a mommy of two little kids myself, I really appreciate it how quick and easy it is to make.

Rali
http://stylesncream.blogspot.com

Katie @ Katie Beth Interiors said...

I really want to pick up this cook book, I have heard only great things about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails