Monday, November 1, 2010

Lamp Love

Finished up a great client presentation on Saturday! A designer's dream is when a client is on board with (almost) everything! The bottom lamp pictured is going to go in the client's foyer, the spicy orange is going to pick up the color again in their living room! Can't wait to finish this one up! I found the lamp on Jamie's site Furbish Studio, just look at the all the adorable lamps she is selling right now..Lamps add so much personality to a space. {sort of like my other obsession - chairs}





This is going in my client's foyer!

3 comments:

P.S. I love this... said...

I love the dragon lamp.

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Awesome lamps...I recently bought a green cloisonne lamp and an asain man lamp with greek key at the bottom circa 1950 style at the flea market...this reminds me I need to get a shade for the cloisonne.

Annemarth. said...

I loveee the first lamp! XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails