Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome Eden Blake and your Spring "must have"

My latest sponsor Eden Blake has designed an amazing line of clothing. Her creations are classically inspired {think Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O.} but the modern twist keeps her looks fresh, and updated! I love every piece, I think you'll agree!! Her latest collection is sure to beat the winter blues. Welcome Eden Blake!! 

The Aerin Blouse pictured below is the perfect must have piece for your Spring Wardrobe. It's adorable and so versatile. Plus, it comes in an array of colors!



14 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome - love, love!
lil hoot wants that tangerine blouse for her official photo shoot!

Jenna@simplybonvivant.com said...

Wow, I absolutely love this line. The colors are perfect for spring and so lady like with a modern feel. I want that orange shirt pronto!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the orange dress!!
Tx for the intro, Fantastic, can't wait to check out the site, going right now....

Northern Light

Brilliant Chic said...

Wow....I love every piece on Eden Blake! Fabe new sponsor!

stacy said...

darling!

J.Han said...

So beautiful! Wish I could afford it. :(

Karena said...

Julie her designs are fabulous. I love the cut and detail of the blouses... really wonderful. Will check out more!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Muffy said...

Oooooh! I'm in love with that orange skirt!

Cat @PerpetualPerfection said...

Oh my gosh! This just became my new favorite line! Off to shop it and buy everything! It is sassy yet classic! I am literally obsessed!

www.perpetualperfection.blogspot.com

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

Wow, I LOVE the puffy sleeve jacket with the periwinkle skirt! Love love love!

InteriorGroupie said...

Ohmygosh. i love everything featured here, particularly that blue print and those blouses! fabulous...can't wait for spring...

Isabelle Lafleche said...

Gorgeous! I love every piece!

Erin said...

Love the line. I especially love the Astrid necklace (considering a purchase) and the Marina blouse.
Gorgeous.

Erin said...

Love the line. I especially love the Astrid necklace (considering a purchase) and the Marina blouse.
Gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails