Thursday, March 10, 2011

looking forward to Lilly


Sorry about the fuzzy bottom image, but I wanted to share it anyways.. You may have heard, {I know my fellow bloggers, and design obsessed readers have} that Lilly Pulitzer, is introducing a mid century inspired furniture line. It's a bit prep, a bit glamourous and very palm beach. I'm looking forward to seeing the pieces in person. The white tv cabinet {above left} with the blue interior looks FABULOUS!
image via:
Lilly Pulitzer Blog [featured in House Beautiful]

9 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

total yum...

l.alden said...

Oh I'm so looking forward to the new Lilly home furnishings line too! Perfect timing for bright preppy colors with spring right around the corner.

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

I, too, look forward to viewing the collection, looks VERY Florida, but done right, these pieces can be worked in everywhere...

Northern Light

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

That IS exciting! I like Lily, not only bc they are colorful and fun, but they are a Philadelphia based company. woo hoo! Wonder what their price point will be like?

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I have! I think the pieces look incredible!

Ashley said...

I instantly fell in love with the green & white ottoman HB featured...I'm really waiting to see what the prices are like. Any idea?

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

I just got a vintage console at Good will for $40 that looks almost identical to that pink coffee table and guess what color I'm painting it???? Hot pink. It's going into a clients home whose walls are dark rich purple navy...we'll see how it all turns out!

Kelly Green said...

YEAH! KG

Erin said...

I cannot wait to see the Lilly line. I adore adore adore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails