Monday, April 18, 2011

Mamapreneurs - Shelter feature


The very talented Stephanie Piscitelli from Bellini portraits has a great Mamapreneurs series. Today she has featured Shelter, and my kiddies on her blog!











Images:
2. My gallery wall in my downstairs hallway
3. An updated shot of my inspiration board

4. I painted the large number three. It's pretty sentimental considering all that has gone "down" in my life over the past six months!!

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with, I'll be hiring her this summer to take photographs of my children at the beach!! Her work is beautiful!




6 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hi Julie,
Great little interview, nice to "get to know you" :)...

Northern Light

design elements said...

beautiful!

Kelly@Bungalow Blue said...

Your kiddos are adorable! (And your gallery wall is amazing!!)

mb said...

You and your two are adorable. They look like wee versions of you.

Julie, thanks for the peek into your like. I have long been an admirer of your work and your blog.

mb from Dallas

Sarah said...

BOTH your work is beautiful! LOVE this- it makes me happy. you are such a beauty- inside and out, mama!

designchic said...

Loved getting to know more about the woman behind the wonderful Shelter blog - your children are precious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails