Wednesday, April 13, 2011

They did it again...

I gobbled up every bit of the new issue of Trad home last night. The latest online magazine collaboration between Lonny's creative team and Traditional Home did not disappoint. I loved reading about each and every one of the "20 New Traditionals" they selected. I'm sure most of you spent a few moments {or hours} last night checking it out yourselves, but how could I fail to mention the home above? It's gorgeous. I love the finishes, refined color palette, vignettes, and vintage finds incorporated; every last detail is wonderful. For more on the designers, Amanda Malson's home , and Domicile Interior Designs work visit their site here.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, I cannot wait to devour the whole issue! These images are so pretty!

Unknown said...

I was overwhellmed by it- so much gorgeous. Absolutely loved it and yes, this space is divine- the first hallway shot was one of my absolute favourites.

Abby said...

I'm loving it too. I would never have called my self 'traditional'...but maybe! And I'm only half way through!

mb said...

Pretty fabulous.

mb from Dallas

Lilly said...

I loved it too!! Such a great addition to the wonderful array of online magazines I love:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails