Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sponsor Welcome, Dana Gibson

 

I'm excited to share the custom designed products from my newest sponsor, Dana Gibson. Dana Gibson's site is full of beautiful, colorful, and fanciful accessories, lamps and decorative objects for your home! I especially love her colorful pillows and lamps. Be sure to visit her shop here! Below is Dana's mission:
 "offering items that will lighten, brighten and ultimately, transform the home. A ceramics designer for fifteen years, creating beautiful lamps and vases inspired by European porcelain, Dana has recently branched out into pillows and tole painted wastebaskets.  “I’m excited about these new product lines because they are allowing me to explore my interest in and my love for pattern, as well as add exciting accents to today’s home.” 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...what a fabulous sponsor- I ADORE everything!!!

STYLE'N said...

this pillows are absolutely adorable!

Ashley said...

Oh so pretty! I'm especially loving the pillows!

mb said...

I love.

mb from Dallas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails