Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Product - O'verlays

My clever and creative friend Danika has just launched a new company called O'verlays. Her lightweight, fretwork panels can easily be applied over IKEA's Malm and Rast bureaus. The possibilities don't end there. {see below for a few additional ideas}. Custom sizes are available too, so you can transform just about any piece you wish!! 
They are sharing two new pattern next week. A greek key and an overlapping oval. To learn more about her amazing company and a custom order see O'verlay's site! 
Here are the available patterns

12 comments:

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life said...

omg!! this is brilliant!!! exactly what I have been looking for!! I'm sooo excited!!

Unknown said...

I love these- very cool concept.

Unknown said...

ummm i totally want!

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

what a great product, thanks!

Leticia
GalsintheKnow.com
OldCityLoft.blogspot.com

homestilo said...

So clever- I love this! The Malm series is so simple it really lends itself to some sprucing up.

Andrea Johnson said...

I LOVE this!! What a fantastic idea. I am looking to buy a new dresser for my bedroom and this is a fab option for the malm dresser. I am going to wait for the oval pattern!! Andrea

www.frommylivingroom.blogspot.com

Pink Wallpaper said...

that top chest is so cool!!

Unknown said...

Omigosh! What a clever idea. I just love these!
Natasha
http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

Danika Herrick said...

Thanks so much sweetie!
xo
Danika

Soulful Mama said...

What a most wonderful idea!!

~ Clare x

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

I am in the midst of remodeling an historical hotel in the Catskills and I am placing my order for these fabulous design details today.
Terrific lead! Thank you so much.

mydeco said...

These have a moroccan/Arab feel to them. A lot of moroccan design features these, but they do look amazing thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails