Thursday, September 29, 2011

? I hate when I do this!


** Update: The light fixtures are from Ro Sham Beaux - here is the link!! Thanks Everyone!


So I found these light fixtures about a month ago! I love their sculptural quality and have been obsessed with anything gold lately!! Problem is??? I thought I saved the link but can't find it anywhere!! If you know where they're from, please drop me a line!! The quote below is loosely related but I loved the message!! CHOOSE TO SHINE! (it's honestly what got me through the past year - everything looks so bright now, so if you're going through a troubled time in your life, hang on, things always get better!)


9 comments:

samantha ramage said...

aw nuts, i hope you find the link!
thanks for the reminder to keep shining!

xo
sami

Alexandra Rae said...

Oh I hate that!! Did you try Circa. Looks like some of their new stuff. Love the quote.

abodedesignstudio said...

saw them at the market in Atlanta and fell in LOVE! those are my faves too!!

http://www.ro-sham-beaux.com/collections.php?id=32

Lexi said...

Did you try tineye.com? I can't upload the image since I'm on my phone.

Lexi said...

Did you try tineye.com? I can't uploads the image since I'm on my phone.

Kristen said...

Found one using the google image search! (I am always forgetting where I found image so I now have a couple tricks up my sleeve!) http://ro-sham-beaux.com/collections.php?id=32

Hayley D said...

Wow! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that... "hang on, coz things always get better." Thank you for sharing :)

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration.

annie said...

http://www.perusehome.com/details.php?prod=Ananas%20Table%20Lamp&id=889&cat=lighting:table

:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails