Monday, October 17, 2011

These past two weeks have been insane and very stressful. I'm not sure what is in the air but I'm trying to focus, and remain positive, because it's really all you can do! This morning before hitting the gym I told myself, this is going to be a great week!! And then I came back to issues at the office!! UGH! Let's try again: This is going to be a GREAT week! Hope it is for you too.
Oh and I love ranunculus, they have always been my favorite flowers. I needed to post a pretty picture and a positive quote today!!

Images: via Jamie Meares pinterest. 


8 comments:

samantha ramage said...

yes, stay positive, julie!
ranunculus are also my fave. they were all up in my wedding bouquet! whenever nick and i get down, we think of our wedding day :)maybe you should do the same.

xo
sami

LindsB said...

I totally know how you feel, I have to remind myself to stay positive often.

Notes From ABroad said...

How lovely .. I like that and will concentrate on that .. I need it :)
I have a vase full of yellow and deep red ranunculus right here on my desk.
One of my all-time favorite flowers !
Happy Monday!

stacy said...

ranunculus our absolutely our favorite as well and I hope the rest of your week is amazing.

Willow Decor said...

Hang in there! We all have those weeks!! Thinking of you!
xx-Gina

Priscilla Joy said...

I absolutely love your post and referred to it and to your blog on a post of mine today. I hope that is ok.

Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Stay positive! I felt compelled to leave a comment because I've been having the worst month actually the worst year at the office. Everyday I'm on the verge of walking out. Hang in there!

Jessica Nichols said...

Hi, it's nice to meet you and I'm glad my photograph cheered you up when you needed it. I would truly appreciate it if you could credit me as the photographer. I know it can be tricky when you see something pretty on Pinterest but it means a lot to me as I am a small business.

Credit: Jessica Nichols, Sweet Eventide Photography and here is a link to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetEventide

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails