Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Room of the week 1.18

Looking back at my posts, I seem to be blogging about bright, cheerful visual subjects. I can probably thank old man winter for that. It's sort of an intrinsic quality of blogging, your posts tend to reflect your mind set. I need to focus on up beat, colorful images when the days are chilly and gray. I love the quality of light in this space. The room is fairly clean and simple. I also like the mix of what feel like vintage pieces of furniture with the modern fabrics, Manuel Canovas wallpaper and Ikea (I'm not sure if this one is still available) light fixture. I'm also currently loving light pickled floors.

Room by: Benjamin Dhong

2 comments:

Tatiana Doria said...

It´s beautiful!! I love EVERYTHING on it.

www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

Im Spiegel said...

wow, i absolutely love that orange toile de jouy wallpaper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails