Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Home - Room of the Week

So as most of my followers know I'm planning to move within the next 7 months or so. I may have to rent a place first but I hope to buy a cottage by the sea within the next year or so! It's a goal and I'm going to make it happen! Any way, I thought I'd begin to share some ideas with you. Most will be design boards for the rooms. I have no idea what the space is like, but I'm clipping and storing images for inspiration! (How did I survive without Pinterest?) Designers (and maybe even you) are are addicted to photos of wonderful spaces, in case you didn't know this ;) !

I'm loving the soft, sophisticated look of these two images for my daughter Emerson's bedroom. That leopard rug is insane, I love it and need to locate it asap! The Ikat bedding is from Annette Tatum. and if it comes in a queen size, I may have to just scoop it up for my room. Happy Thursday! xx


6 comments:

Number Four Eleven said...

That bedding is absolutely gorgeous! I love the combination. Perfect tones.

jill Gregory said...

hey julie, ballard designs has a similar rug! you've probably seen it...

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/celine-cheetah-rug/195211

Unknown said...

Both divine images! The leopard rug will be in my living room some day fo' sho'!!

I rarely comment on your blog because I subscribe and it comes straight to my inbox- but I want you to know I love your posts- fabuloous images, always so inspiring!

designchic said...

I love every square inch of that first image. The leopard rug...fabulous!!

Cristina said...

OMG....that picture....may I ask you the link to vivi's bedroom?

CityClean said...

Whao! The bedding is absolutely beautiful! I totally loved it.

Thanks for sharing this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails