Monday, March 5, 2012

Counting down...

Good Morning! So if you live North of Manhattan you'll know exactly where I'm coming from when I say, by early March I am VERY over the cold weather! Bostonians can't help but repeat this phrase daily to one another right around NOW!  I went to college in Maryland, so I know the grass starts to turn green down there any day now. I miss having a southern spring!

The warm weather hasn't arrived quite yet in Boston, but I can dream and scheme about it. To brighten my day and yours I thought I'd ease into the week with a fashion post. I'm counting the days until I can wear open toes, carry a light bag and feel the warm sun on my face! It hasn't shined here in days!

The outfit pictured could take me from a design meeting to cocktails! It's a simple layered look and is really all about mixing the idiosyncrasies of texture and pattern! It's classic with an edge,  just the way I like things! Navy, emerald and aqua make a fabulous color combination!


Christina said...

Where are the shirt, bag, and ring from? Love them all! I'm going to Puerto Vallarta next week and can't wait to shed some layers and get a tan!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

hey i am just curious--is there a website that helps you to make these inspiration boards, im trying to make one for my sister to see if a rug will look good with her new teal sofa. thanks!!

My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER said...

I made this board via polyvore but you an also use photoshop.

I'll also post the sources!


Lisa said...

I am obsessed with that bag! Where is it from??


Related Posts with Thumbnails