Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recommended: The XX

The XX
The Album - The XX-XX

A newly made friend (don't you love it when you randomly meet a new person, who's not only laid back and cool but loves music maybe even more then you? I do. ) recently recommended this band and cd to me! I'd have to say this is my new favorite band, so I HAD to pass it along to you. This young, indie rock band hails from England.  Their sound is funky and their beats are smooth. This is a CD you put on, listen to and love every track.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Favorite band ever!

Unknown said...

now i know i really love you because that is one of my favorite albums. so good!
happy tuesday! xoxo

Britt said...

Totally agree! I listen to them all the time. Pretty much my favorite Pandora station too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails