Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rainy Spring Day - inspired (or not)

It's been raining for I'd say oh what feels like three weeks now in Boston, but it's a muggy rain. I was inspired by the image above, it's about what I feel like wearing on days like today! (oh but I could use a tan on my legs and a Givenchy bag in blue! ;) )


Marc Jacobs navy top
$870 - stylebop.com

James Perse cap sleeve shirt
$129 - mytheresa.com

Franklin & Marshall denim jean shorts
$203 - repertoirefashion.co.uk

Tote handbag
$2,400 - cultstatus.com.au

Versace jewelry
€314 - lindestore.com

Michael kors jewelry
$225 - macys.com

Juicy Couture chunky jewelry
$42 - nordstrom.com

9 comments:

Like Me Some said...

Givenchy bag!! Why is it we fall for the spendy stuff?!!

tupelo gold said...

LOVE everything about this look! You nailed it!
(and yes, stop raining, boston)

Mary Beth said...

That is lovely, Julie. I love all your fashion posts--you have such great taste.

Mary Beth said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

I love these picks. So classic, all of them. I especially love almost all Michael Kors watches. So great.

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

I just moved back to Boston after 8 year in North Carolina and OH MY GOD will it ever stop raining!!!!??? I'm seriously so depressed by the dreariness. I've been here 14 days and it's rained for 9 of them :(

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Promise the summer will be great Dina! Spring in Boston - not so much!

Caisa {casa de caisa} said...

Gorgeous outfit ;)

..and it's a rainy saturday here in sweden.

Anonymous said...

oh i want all of this! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails