Tuesday, May 8, 2012

That color...


It's not quite aqua not quite green but lies somewhere beautifully in-between. I'm loving this greenish-aqua hue lately.(it's almost teal but not quite) It's Springy and uplifting and looks amazing paired with navy, pink, blue and grey. Benjamin Moore's shade Island Paradise - 606 is a pretty close match. You could ask the paint store to mix it at 125%, if you'd like it to look a little deeper. It is painting season!! I have a slew of projects to complete.
top images: Amie Corley, bottom right: Atlantic-Pacific blog

9 comments:

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

So pretty! I love that color!

http://www.inspired-design-daily.com/ said...

A perfect color for this summer ! Nice !

Ashley said...

Very reminiscent of the colors in your blog header--no wonder you love it!

Jenna at Homeslice said...

very cool, i love the jacket!

Like Me Some said...

You read my mind! I was thinking I wonder what color that would be, and there you go doing the work for us! Thank you!! It's my fave and I think I need to paint a room this color!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

This is one of my favorites right now and I keep seeing referred to as jade. BTW, I had not known the sad news about Adam Yauch until I saw it on Shelter. We LOVE Beastie Boys at our house.

Anonymous said...

Agreed- I love it as well! Not quite as strong/ forcefully cheery as Kelly green can sometimes be

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Yes, I guess it's sort of Jade, I picture Jade being a little darker. I did a post on jade a few months ago.

Hope you're well.

Julie

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

I painted our bedroom in our first house this color over 20 years ago and loved it! Still do. :-)
Thanks to your post I am enjoying reliving my memories - Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails