Wednesday, June 20, 2012

dreaming in black and white

Here's a little visual journey of what I would LOVE my new (yet to be found) home to look like. I know my place won't be perfection when I find it. (my budget alone will dictate that) but when it's done, I def. want to use black and white details on the exterior as a starting point. Wonderful outdoor seating spaces will also be a must!


Renee said...

I'm insane for black and white!
Love that patio.


Anonymous said...

Gosh you are GOOD!

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

You just never get tired of this combination.

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

I adore that little house!! I have a black and white stripe awning on my radar for our deck but next years budget. ;D
Have a great day

Linda in AZ * said...

*** I don't BLAME you for having that black n' white exterior as your "new dream"!!!~~~ I love it, too!!!... So fresh, so clean and simple, so WELCOMING!!!

Keep searching~~~ it's out there SOMEWHERE, m' friend!!!

Linda in AZ *

Lacquered Life said...

I would never think to do it myself, but this execution is amazing. I did a black and white post a few weeks ago - same thing, different execution - check it out!


Related Posts with Thumbnails