Tuesday, June 12, 2012


This shade is perfect! via Betsy Burnham.

and if you're not up for painting the millwork navy, paint the shelves behind your millwork navy!


Brooke Shemwell said...

Wow - superb rooms! I love them all. Daring, but yet with a safe color. I would love to incorporate someday.

Lacquered Life said...

Navy millwork is so chic. Clearly you and I are on the same page today! http://lacqueredlife.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-do-you-take-your-bookshelves.html

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Gorgeous! Love this. Maybe I'll try it with my white bookcases. I think it can still look light if I just do the backs. Loved the hat post too!


Andrea Johnson said...

Love the navy paint! I am waiting for a client to feel brave enough to let me paint either some millwork or walls in a deep navy!

Anonymous said...

Or better yet, paint the mill wok and shelves navy, but paint the backs gold!! or gold leaf them!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails