Monday, June 4, 2012

Why play it safe?

I say playing it safe is a bore, but that's just my opinion. My home isn't crazy but it's def. not safe. I like when I stumble across a design or work with a client that isn't afraid to take a few risks in their home. As I've said before it usually always pays off. I'm not sure I could live with a bright turquoise kitchen (like Veronica's Swanson Beard's pictured here) but the oversized mirror, turquoise dining room, fig trees, deep navy lacquered, and striped den walls are a def. WIN in my book and in this space! Also, how beautiful is her outdoor patio? Amaze! It's dull and rainy here so I needed to be inspired by a dose of dare and color this morning! Take a design or fashion risk today, I dare you!  ;)

These navy walls are perfection!

 Images: Harper's Bazaar


Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

HIya! New here - LOVE this post because I brake for just about anything navy or turquoise colored. love a moody walls! cant wait to keep up with your posts!

Kecia said...

Agreed! Totally love it!


kim at northerncalstyle. said...

So right. Loved this and the kitchen was pretty cool too.


Related Posts with Thumbnails