Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bohemian Chic

So there are about three weeks of summer left, (in my mind anyway - September turns chilly pretty quickly in Boston) so I'm going to take full advantage of my summer frocks and the balmy weather! I'm loving the layered bohemian but uber chic look of Vogue's segment on Valerie Boster's  Five Days, Five looks, One Girl in Montauk article.  For more see Vogue here.



I love, love, love everything about this photograph and her look!








This dress, how great is this dress and her Lanvin shoes and jewelry?




8 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

So pretty!

Jillian {Her Split Ends} said...

So in love with these looks!! That red dress and those fabulous pants!!

SO lovely
~ Jillian
www.hersplitends.com

Unknown said...

i love these boho summer pics - right up my ally!

*Much Bliss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Notes From ABroad said...

I would just love to be in Montauk, regardless of what I was wearing :)

Mississauga said...

Loved the shoes

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! A bright little spot in my every day! Thanks!

Ben@Bernhardt said...

This post is so beautiful & Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

what edition of Vogue was this article in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails